Exploring this base chakra and offering stability & presence through nourishing, grounding practices.
Sensing into your innate creativity, finding ease and release throughout body and mind.
Finding courage, self esteem and inner strength as you ignite your inner fire.
A heart opening session to awaken your energy and invigorate your senses as we explore this centre of love and emotion.
Igniting your communication skills, clearing blockages and finding ease in self expression.
Moving into the spiritual realm as we explore these last two chakras awakening your higher mind, quietening the internal chatter.
Deeply calming and nourishing.
The chakra system (“chakra” simply means “wheel” in Sanskrit) is a series of seven main energetic centers within the subtle body. By exploring and understanding these chakras we can develop a greater understanding of the mind/body connection within.
Chakra balancing is viewed as a re balancing of energies at all levels, including physical, emotional and psychic. The chakras as a whole form an energy system, relating specifically to a number of points or sites in the body.
Each chakra is represented by various different aspects of our physical, emotional, hormonal and physic bodies depending on where it is located. They are also connected with certain colours, mantras, essential oils and natural elements.
In our course we will be exploring these chakras and incorporating their features into our lessons and hopefully be inspired to learn more about this system and in turn hopefully learn more and how we can incorporate some of these ideas and work towards wellness and peace with in our own bodies.
If you are a still a little skeptical about the chakra system then take a moment to ask yourself the following questions?
· Have you ever felt a tightness at the base of your belly when you are worried about money or security……this is your 1st Root (the base) chakra.
· Have you ever met someone you feel super attracted too and felt a rush in your stomach…..That’s your 2nd sacral (sexual) chakra in play .
· Have you ever had a gut feeling that something was (or wasn’t) the right thing to do…..well that’s your 3rd solar plexus chakra.
· How about when you’ve suffered heartbreak or felt like your heart could burst with love? Yes you got it…. that’s the 4th heart chakra in play
· That lump in your throat when your upset or the urge to shout from the rooftops when your excited….Thats the 5th chakra
· What about that feeling when you know something is about to happen or get the intuition to call someone? That’s your 3rd eye (awareness) chakra
· And finally,…if you’ve ever had that feeling of connection far beyond yourself…. that will be your 7th crown chakra working its magic.
So you see if you feel emotional in any way…sad angry…excited. Just pause for a moment and sense where you feel that in your body. Listen to that subtle energy from the chakra system to get some insight and clarity to what’s really going on within your personal realm.
So as we explore each different chakra each week you will see how these chakras can affect us in many ways and what can occur if any of these chakras are “out of balance”.
As Our bodies are in constant flux between balance and imbalance, it’s good to bring awareness to your body/mind and start to learn its signals and clues.
We will be incorporating yoga poses, breathing techniques, mantras, mudras and poetry and a little insight into our classes to help regain this balance and teach us all a little more about how we can be affected by this energetic system.
This includes 6 x 75 minute "live" lessons access for 30 days to each recording
PDF information sheets
Fun quizzes to test your knowledge
Guided chakra meditation
Next Course scheduled for Jan 2022 Contact me to reserve your space
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
We are currently taking a break for half term!
Yoga Classes resume on 1 November
You can book your space in advance
Please feel free to contact Sandi via the contact page with any questions in the meantime.
Hope to see you in November